STUDENT VISA IN GERMANY FROM BANGLADESH
Higher Study in Germany
February Semester-2019: Last date to prepare your application is 15 November, 2018
September Semester-2019: Last date to prepare your application is 15 February, 2019
Free Studying Abroad in Germany is a deal not only for European people it’s for students from all over the world. A high-quality educational system German maintains you can learn a new language and get a new experience from this interesting country. If you complete your whole studies in Germany or just a term abroad; we will provide you the necessary information.
Europe is the Centre of culture, education, football and beauty etc. Germany is the Centre of Europe and dominant position in various way like leadership in European commission, highest and sustain economy in EU, German education, humanity and almost in all aspects Germany is the best.
Germany has very rich educational system and they have different kind of universities for example:
1. German University which has student population range is 10,000-60,000 and most of the cases research oriented,
2. Hochschule- the English name is Applied sciences universities and student population range is 3,000 to 50,000 and studying only in engineering,
3. Fachhochschule which is very small applied sciences universities and these universities contains specific subject like engineering, Business, management but subject range is very few. All together Germany has more than one thousand universities and all are funded by government. For so many reasons Germany is the lucrative destination of Education for international students. Some selected and important points are follows:
Tuition fees: German universities has no tuition fees. Only one country in the world, Germany which provide high quality education totally free of cost.
Language: Wide range of subject in Masters Level which is studying in Germany Fully English, German is not required. Most of the student thought German university must need German language, it is not true. But in Bachelor level most of the Subject need English with German proficiency.
Semester Ticket: Each and every university student can buy semester ticket which is very low cost and can go anywhere within certain region and its validity is six months.
Bank Solvency: For student’s safety and surviving in Germany, One student need to block €8640 in his personal account in German Bank. In equivalent in BDT 7,77,600/- (Conversion rate was €1=BDT 90 The values are standardized by the International Money Exchange Values) which is very affordable and manageable for Bangladeshi students.
Work facilities: According to the German law any student can work 120 full days or 240 half days per year within his study period and 1 day= 8 hours, 1 hour=8.51 euro minimum salary. So for BD student it is very easy to manage living cost through student job or mini job.
After Study: If any student finished his study successfully then get 18 months extra time for job searching, it is called job searching period. Germany has lowest unemployment rate in the world so it should be easy to get good job then rest of the world. Besides of all above facilities Germany has lots of merits like safe society specially for women, can travel anywhere in Europe without visa without asking any question in any point in whole Europe and lots of hidden conveniences which makes life so comfortable and dreams comes true in different way.
Bachelor Program: Every student at least 14 years study has to be completed (HSC+ Two years completion certificate from any Bangladeshi University).
Study gap maximum 5 years is accepted. Diploma in Engineering (BTEB) and Madras Education hasn't allowed study in Germany. HSC result not be below GPA 4.00/5.00 and IELTS score not be below overall 6.5 or German B2
Masters Program: At least bachelor Pass (Hons. BSc, BBA, BA). Study gap maximum 4 years. Bachelor result not be below CGPA 3.10 or 70% marks and IELTS score not be below overall 6.0 or German B2
- For English medium Study: IELTS score of 6.5 (At least) required. Some universities take student by IELTS: 6.0.
- For German language Study: B2 (German language)
Required Documents for Germany:
- Recent Passport size photo (white background)
- Attestation of all academic certificate & transcript (2 set photocopy) by Education Board.
- Attestation of all educational documents by Education Ministry & Foreign Ministry
- Health Insurance (1 year)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- IELTS Certificate (6.0 min )
- Medium of Instruction Certificate (for Masters)
- Two Recommendation Letter (for Masters)
- Personal letter of motivation stating your career objectives (for Masters)
- Research paper in English language (for PhD)
- List of publications (for PhD
- 1st Payment: BDT 23,000 / = (Uni-assist Fees, Applicants fees (4 University min), Courier Charge (DHL), Documents Notary Stamp, Attestation of all educational documents by Education & Foreign Ministry etc)
- 2nd Payment (After VISA): BDT 2,57,000 / - (Consultancy, VISA processing & Air Fare, etc)
Note: This is only for genuine students who are really interested to higher study in Germany from Bangladesh. Applicants are strongly requested to visit our office directly or contact directly over the phone.
Contact us: 01911878274
- No Tuition Fees
- Free Study
- No visa Hassle